Skilled CNC Machinist
We, Schunk UK are currently recruiting for a Skilled CNC Machinist to work on a permanent basis for a leading established engineering company based in Pudsey, Leeds.
Job Title: Skilled CNC Machinist
Location: Pudsey, Leeds
Salary: £10.77 - £11.86 per hour + Benefits
Established local subsidiary of a global group based in Germany, with 70 sites and 8000 employees throughout the company. Produces Carbon components for customers in the Aerospace, Oil and Gas, compressor and pump industries for worldwide markets.
We are looking for a full/semi-skilled turner preferably with Mazak/Mazatrol programming, setting and operating experience, Previous setting/operating experience working on CNC turning machines will also be considered.
Skilled CNC Machinist - The Role:
- Must be familiar with working to tight tolerances.
- Producing finished components to drawing specification from New and existing machine programs and adjusting off-sets during running control.
- Ensuring all inspection operations are conducted and controlled to procedure using internal and external micrometers and CMM equipment.
- Documenting and reporting quantities and time operations on SAP and paper.
Skilled CNC Machinist - Benefits:
- Monthly time keeping and attendance bonus up to £150 (criteria to be met)
- Private health insurance after a 6-month qualifying period.
- Holiday entitlement 26 days plus bank holidays (Pro rata)
- Shift working allowance.
- Overtime available.
- Permanent full time employment
To submit your CV for this exciting Skilled CNC Machinist opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"