Skills Coach - IT Apprenticeships
Salary: up to £30k
Are you an experienced specialist in the following areas - Software Development, Data Analyst, Management Level 5 or Infrastructure? Would you like to support apprentices in their relevant roles?
Our client, an established and recognised IT, Digital and Tech apprenticeship training business, are looking for Skills Coaches for key areas within their business due to the continued success of the company. A company that have an excellent leadership team and are growing month on month. Their culture is a positive, proactive, hard-working and there is a sense that the team genuinely enjoy working together.
You will be responsible for progression and completion of all apprenticeships under your caseload. Scheduling reviews within the appropriate time frame and providing coaching to the apprentices to ensure they are competent in their role.
You will be responsible for ensuring the learner is ready for their End Point Assessment, preparing them for what to expect.
As the main face of my client you should have excellent communication skills, be well presented and flexible to travel to client sites on a regular basis. Liaising with the key contacts on the client site ensuring they are satisfied and happy with the service.
Essential Skills Required:
- Assessor qualification (A1, D32, TAQA)
- Teaching qualification (PTLLS or above)
- Knowledge of ILP and Review processes
- Knowledge of the current OFSTED Common Inspection Framework
- Full UK driving license and use of own car
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and meet deadlines
- Occupational competency within the IT Sector
- Excellent communicator with a positive and proactive approach
Please contact Sharon Leonard @ Oxygen Recruitment for further information.
If you do not hear from us within 10 days please deem your application as unsuccessful.