Do you have good understanding of the SITS database structure? Do you have strong solution analysis skills?
We have an interesting opportunity for you to join our client in Higher Education sector as SITS Developer/Analyst. This is 3 to 6 months temporary contract. You will be working full time earning £340-460 per day depending on your experience. Your role will focus on developing and documenting appropriate integration solutions, using StuTalk for multiple projects.
- You will analyse integration requirements and develop suitable solutions, to time and budget within each project plan, and across the programme timeline.
- You will perform thorough unit testing and joint integration testing alongside the relevant supplier, for each target platform.
- You must have 5+ years of experience in analysis, development and documentation of business and technical solutions using Tribal SITS student records system in Higher Education.
- You must have good understanding of the Tribal StuTalk module, used within data integration work with other Higher Education platforms.
- You must have strong record of delivering quality, robust solutions to time and budget.
- You must have good understanding of the SITS database structure.
- You must have understanding of SITS identity management connectivity.
- database developer