Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 + OTE
Contract: Full time / permanent
Our client is a Microsoft Gold Partner, digital consultancy based in Central London. Working with some of the world's leading brands, they create award-winning business applications and solutions using the latest Microsoft technologies.
They are looking for an experienced consultant to join their growing Sitecore practice. As a Sitecore consultant you will play a part in the full project life cycle from pre-sales and requirement gathering, through to the implementation of Sitecore solutions. You will help drive the successful adoption and ongoing use of Sitecore Experience Platform through leading client engagement from end to end.
Everything they do is about helping organisations work better, faster and smarter. That’s why they need a Sitecore Consultant who is able to hit the ground running, has the drive and passion to help and be part of a growing practice, and loves building relationships and helping people.
So, here’s what’s important to us:
- You love tech!
- You are from a consultancy or digital agency background
- You put your clients at the heart of what you deliver
- You have an in-depth and thorough understanding of the full capabilities of Sitecore and its products and modules
- You are positive, proactive in terms of finding solutions and want to grow your skills
- Identifying and developing Sitecore opportunities, from leads and referrals, into projects
- Lead initiatives such as client workshops demonstrating the capabilities and benefits of Sitecore
- Requirement gathering; working closely with the client to assess maturity of Sitecore clients, establishing their requirements, translating these into business requirements
- Configuration of Sitecore capabilities
- Manage, measure and optimize experience initiatives
- To work closely with Project Managers, Developers and Designers to deliver successful Sitecore projects
- Communicating with the client regularly as to updates, resolving issues fast
- Provide technical support after the project launch
- In depth experience with marketing technology such and Content Management, Marketing Automation, Optimization, Audience Management, Analytics and/or CRM
- Consultancy and/or digital agency background
- Hands on digital optimisation knowledge
- Digital analytics experience, with a proven ability to analyse data and present the insights to senior stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, and adjust to the needs of a fast-changing extended team environment.
- HTML 4 / XHTML / HTML 5
- Responsive CSS
Quirks you’ll love:
- Flexible working - not a morning person? Then don’t start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4.
- They're part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions both inside and outside of the Microsoft space
- They have an in-office bar fridge (fully stocked), Xbox, the latest iPhones and laptops, and a sofa filled breakout area
- Diversity is what they do - from a goth model to a music producer, a spinning instructor to a world-record-breaking Skydiver, everyone fits in there.
If you’re ready to take the next step, apply today!
- Information Technology