WM Reply have an exciting opportunity for a Sitecore Architect to join their growing team based in London.
Job Title: Sitecore Architect
Salary: £60,000 – £80,000 + OTE
Job Type: Full time / permanent
WM Reply is a Microsoft Gold Partner, digital consultancy based in Central London. Working with some of the world's leading brands, we create award-winning business applications and solutions using the latest Microsoft technologies.
We are looking for an experienced consultant to join our growing Sitecore practice. As a Sitecore consultant you will play a part in the full project life cycle from pre-sales and requirement gathering, through to the implementation of Sitecore solutions. You will help drive the successful adoption and ongoing use of Sitecore Experience Platform through leading client engagement from end to end.
Everything we do is about helping organisations work better, faster and smarter. That’s why we need a Sitecore Consultant who is able to hit the ground running, has the drive and passion to help and be part of a growing practice, and loves building relationships and helping people.
So, here’s what’s important to us:
- You love tech!
- You are from a consultancy or digital agency background
- You put your clients at the heart of what you deliver
- You have an in-depth and thorough understanding of the full capabilities of Sitecore and its products and modules
- You are positive, proactive in terms of finding solutions and want to grow your skills
Sitecore Architect - Key Responsibilities:
- Identifying and developing Sitecore opportunities, from leads and referrals, into projects
- Lead on Sitecore projects, from pre-sales/requirement gathering through to delivery and support
- Lead initiatives such as client workshops demonstrating the capabilities and benefits of Sitecore
- Requirement gathering; working closely with the client to assess maturity of Sitecore clients, establishing their requirements, translating these into business requirements
- Configuration of Sitecore capabilities
- Manage, measure and optimize experience initiatives
- To work closely with Project Managers, Developers and Designers to deliver successful Sitecore projects
- Communicating with the client regularly as to updates, resolving issues fast
- Provide technical support after the project launch
Sitecore Architect - Requirements:
- In depth experience with marketing technology such and Content Management, Marketing Automation, Optimization, Audience Management, Analytics and/or CRM
- Consultancy and/or digital agency background
- Hands on digital optimisation knowledge
- Digital analytics experience, with a proven ability to analyse data and present the insights to senior stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, and adjust to the needs of a fast-changing extended team environment
Sitecore Architect - Technology Requirements:
- HTML 4 / XHTML / HTML 5
- React (desirable)
- Knockout (desirable)
- Bootstrap (desirable)
- Responsive CSS (desirable)
Sitecore Architect - Quirks you’ll love:
- Flexible working – not a morning person? Then don’t start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4
- We’re part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions both inside and outside of the Microsoft space
- We have an in-office bar fridge (fully stocked), Xbox, the latest iPhones and laptops, and a sofa filled breakout area
- Diversity is what we do – from a goth model to a music producer, a spinning instructor to a world-record-breaking Skydiver, everyone fits in here
If you’re ready to take the next step, apply today!
To submit your CV for this exciting Sitecore Architect opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a .NET Architect or as a Sitecore Developer.