My client specialises in the design & manufacture of packaged Water & Wastewater Treatment Systems, Process Software / Systems Integration & Electrical Control Panels
Main purpose of post:-
Responsible for the efficient installation of quality mechanical / electrical site work and systems as per supplied designs. This will need to be carried out in a sensible, safe and timely manner to a very high standard.
Tasks and responsibilities:-
1. To install, manufacture or modify various mechanical / electrical equipment to the company's high standard.
2. To undertake fault finding tasks and rectify in a responsive efficient manner.
3. Provide good liaison / communication and provide positive feedback between site and office staff.
4. To record all date from site, which is relevant on site report forms along with photographic evidence.
5. To supervise / coordinate contractors activities working on site to ensure the installation works will be acclaim to Lintott's reputation.
6. Be a responsible representative at site assuring all works is carried out to a high standard in a safe manner promoting good customer relations.
7. Assist in ensuring planning of works for site requirements and materials are optimised for maximum efficiency of installation work.
8. To produce, when required site works RAMS and to ensure all other Health and Safety documentation is in place by when required.
9. To fully support excellent working practices, including:
Health, safety & environmental compliance.
Compliance with the Company's Business Assurance System.
10. To assume other responsibilities as required and work with colleagues to further the good performance of the Company.
11. To always abide by the Company's Culture and Values.
Experience of relevant/similar site work experience within a customer-based or customer focused environment.
Solid report writing skills.
Health and Safety awareness.
Multi-disciplined Electrical Bias.
Good IT skills.
Apprenticeship served in a relevant electrical / mechanical discipline.
City & Guilds or NVQ qualification in a relevant electrical / mechanical discipline.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist engineering & manufacturing recruitment company based in Norfolk