Site Supervisor Job in Bournemouth
Dovetail Recruitment are working with a long established company in the Dorset area who are benefiting from sustained growth. They are currently looking for a new Site Supervisor to join their team in the Bournemouth area.
As the Site Supervisor, you will be assisting the Depot Manager to monitor waste, advise on stock levels, assisting with on site maintenance, and organising the yard staff. You will also be encouraged to help implement key changes in the operations and processes on site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and sign all mobile & static plant defect sheets, assess repairs and servicing with depot manager, inspect plant to ensure correct reporting is carried out.
- Assist in organising site machines servicing/parts ordering and maintenance on mobile and static plant as and when required.
- Organise the yard staff duties on a daily basis.
- Assist in improving site productivity, efficiencies, reducing material handling.
- Maintenance of access roads and picking of wind-blown litter.
- Ensure machine cabs are kept clean and tidy and plant is maintained as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Fill out defect sheets on mobile and static plant daily and report any defects to the site management in a timely manner.
- Operate mobile and concrete plant as and when required provided you have received authorisation and training.
- Operate of Weighbridge and inspection of loads in and out, generating Weighbridge Tickets to fully record all incoming and outgoing loads, whether sales or stock.
- Dealing with Cash Sales to correctly record and account for all payments received.
- Reconciliation of Cash Sales including payments by cheque, credit card and cash.
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience as a Site Supervisor
- Ideally man management experience
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & Hours
- £27,000 per annum
- 47.5 hours per week with Saturday overtime of 4.5 - 5 hours
This Site Supervisor Job in Bournemouth would suit candidates with experience of working in a similar role who have had some experience managing yard staff.
If you are interested in this Site Supervisor job in Bournemouth, please click on 'Apply Now’.
Alternatively, to see our other positions, please visit our website.
- Site Management
- Waste Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'