Reed Education work in partnership with Lancashire County Council (Lancashire Teaching Agency) and we are now recruiting for School Site Supervisors to join our team in the Lancaster area.
We are looking for people with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• Able to contribute to the smooth running of a school setting
• Well organised and able to prioritise their workload
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Recent experience of working in a school environment or similar setting.
• Hardworking and flexible, and able to use their initiative
• Experience with Health & Safety and general maintenance of the property.
• Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
• Commitment to Safeguarding
• Are you available on a part time or full time basis and able to travel around the local area?
In return, what we will offer you:
• Free Continuous Professional Development through LCC
• Access to Reed discount club and pension scheme
• Help and advice on career development and interview preparation
• Paid in line with LCC
• Excellent support and guidance from your dedicated consultant, specifically focused on school site supervisor roles/positions
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'