up to £32,000 + Package
Main Purpose of Role: To ensure that allocated contracts run on site smoothly, to cost, to agreed timescales and to the specification and quality agreed. To ensure that clients are delighted with the overall service, and retain us for future projects. To ensure that roofers on site are fully supported and that they are working safely.
Need: roofing and construction experience, ability to read construction drawings and to be someone who takes responsibility
- Working closely with Contract Managers, Site Manager, Foreman, Fork Lift and Trades to ensure smooth delivery of the contract
- Reviewing Delivery Performance with Site Managers and working to address any shortfalls
- Ensure that any problems or issues on site are dealt with quickly and effectively
- Ensure that clients are aware of, and in agreement with any changes to deliveries well in advance
- Ensure that policies on charging and deliveries are adhered to
- Be aware of any future potential sites, and keep informed as to planned approach for tendering
- Take full responsibility for the set up and management of small contracts as required.
- H&S (SMSTS)
- CSCS Card
- Site Supervision or Management Qualififcation
- GCSE Maths and English
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job