We’re looking for an experienced leader to supervise the day to day operations of our treatment and transfer station at Bletchley. Supporting the Site Manager, our Supervisor will ensure that the RDF plant is operated and maintained safely and professionally and in compliance with industry regulations.
Our Site Supervisor responsibilities will be:
- To understand and implement our SHEQ policy
- To maintain health and safety, risk assessments and emergency procedures
- To manage plant and resources, including site operatives
- Site administration
- Mobile plant and weighbridge operation
- Site and plant maintenance
- To oversee the site operation, including traffic and pedestrian management, vehicle loading, correct tipping
- Deputising for the Site Manager
To be considered for our Site Supervisor role you will need:
- Experience of working in a waste/logistic/processing/maintenance operation in a team leader/supervisor capacity
- COTC holder or be prepared to work towards
- Experience of operating and working with heavy plant and heavy machinery
- Experience of working in an environment where safety is given top priority
- Computer literate
- Good communication and numerate skills at all levels
- Positive attitude to and able to demonstrate drive to improve health & safety and compliance
- Experienced in working in customer focused operation
- Excellent time keeping is essential
- Experience in planning and working within a cost budget
FCC Environment (FCC Environment is the trading name for FCC Environment (UK) Limited and FCC Environment Services (UK) Limited is a leading UK waste and resource management company, which is part of a global group with a strong heritage in providing services for communities and businesses. Our vision is to be the environmental company of choice, delivering change for a sustainable future.
FCC Environment’s core business centres on collection, resource recovery and renewable energy providing services for local authorities and commercial customers. To make our skills and expertise easily accessible to our customers, our business is grouped into five core services:
- Municipal services – household waste collection, street cleansing, parks and gardens maintenance.
- Business waste solutions –waste collection and recycling services for small and large companies.
- Recycling – material recycling facilities, household waste recycling centres.
- Green energy –recovery of energy from waste.
- Waste Processing –industrial waste treatment, hazardous wastes and landfill disposal.
We operate over 200 facilities in England, Scotland and Wales and employ around 2,500 employees. We recycle 1.2 million tonnes of waste each year.
You will receive an email shortly which you will need to read through.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job