Site Supervisor – Permanent – Full Time – Competitive Salary
We’re recruiting a Site Supervisor for a well-established client who specialises in complex infrastructures. The Site Supervisor will coordinate and organise a specific project on behalf of their client, from the moment of transfer from the calculation to the time of delivery and aftercare. They will ensure proper technical handling of a project within planning and in accordance with their SHEQ-system.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the project, follows planning and fixes problems.
- Prepares the financial settlement of the projects so that they can be
- Signals and reports abnormalities.
- Orders materials according to schedule for projects assigned to them and
use them accordingly.
- Manages all materials professionally, stores them and protect them
- Maintains communication with clients.
- Selects, guides, sends, evaluates, motivates and coaches their team.
- Takes the lead in situations.
- Is able to draw up a realistic schedule for actions.
- At least 2 years in a construction-based site role.
- SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme) Qualified.
- NRSWA (New Road Street Work Acts) Qualified.
- Must have experience in the installation of underground utilities.
Salary negotiable based on merit.
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call and ask for Emily King