Site Supervisor - Carpentry Packages
Up to £40,000 + Package (Mobile + Company Sick Pay + Van + Life Cover + Pension + Bonus)
Locations ---Enfield, Barnet and Harlow
Overview of the Job
The Site Supervisor will be responsible for the overall management of a project, ensuring that the appointed site team is delivering the project to the required specification, on time, within budget, in accordance with Health and Safety requirements and to expected standards. This role will require a Supervisor who is happy to work along side the team include manual work on an ad hoc basis. Projects ranging between £5,000 and £2million
- Attendance at internal handover meetings to obtain required project information
- To ensure the project Contract Terms & Conditions are understood prior to handover Form sign off
- To gain full understanding of the quality and hand over systems to be implemented on site.
- Responsibility for understanding the project scope
- Responsibility for understanding and defining the project labour resource.
- Responsibility for arranging and conducting Health & Safety and Toolbox Talk Meetings
- Attendance at Client meetings.
- Responsibility for delegating activities to selected project team.
- Responsibility for ensuring the site teams completes each task & activity.
- Responsibility for making necessary changes wherever possible to ensure the project is delivered ahead or on schedule to the required specification
- Overall responsibility to ensure the main contract is completed on time, to quality and within budget. Acting as team leader for the project team to make sure these objectives are achieved.
- Responsibility for building and maintaining working relationships with the main contractor or client
- Production of weekly status report to the Contracts Manager
- Responsible for preparing and presentation of project reports & project review meetings
- In conjunction with the Site Team, responsibility for Health and Safety and CDM issues relevant to each project.
- Responsibility for inspecting works
- Responsibility for signing off all areas of works with the client
- Responsible for achieving practical completion of the works and ensuring all relevant certificates are issued by the client.
- CSCS Gold Card
- 3 Day First Aid
If you are interested or would like further details, please don't hesitate to contact Russell Kerley at i-texo recruitment or apply through the link with an up to date cv.
- Site Management
- Supervisory Management