Shifts: Week 1: 06:00 - 14:00 Week 2: 14:00 - 22:00 + Eight Saturday and Sundays per annum.
Salary: up to £33.000 DOE
* Have a proven building services/maintenance background
* Hold a relevant qualification in a maintenance discipline.
* Have maintenance experience of automated systems and conveyors and a working knowledge of PLC fault diagnosis and programming.
* Familiarisation with Windows based applications.
* Be able to work under pressure using your initiative to prioritise work and to see it through to successful completion.
* Be available as part of the call out rota
* Be prepared to work a two shift rotating pattern.
* To undertake tasks at the Site services Managers request, as deemed appropriate within the scope of the position.
* Maintain a record of all spare parts in stock.
* The ability to be a working supervisor of a multi skilled site services team ensuring quality, health and safety and time and attendance criteria are met as well as carrying out appraisals and planning in training.
* Assist in the Implementation, management and development of a planned preventative maintenance programme.
* Show a willingness to develop your potential by attending training courses when the business requires.
Skills and Experience
Be able to work under pressure using your initiative to prioritise work and to see it through to successful completion
Have excellent communication skills and be highly flexible.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"