Site Supervisor - Power / EPN (East Anglia, Essex, London) - Competitive salary - Company Car - Excellent opportunity to join a market leading power infrastructure company
This is an excellent opportunity to join a key business in the energy sector, they have won a contract for a number of key projects in relation to power networks in the south east of England.
As site supervisor to work on between 2-5 projects. You'll be under the supervision of a Project Manager, the majority of work is 11-132kv cable installation. You'll be tasked with coordinating & organising projects from moment of transfer through to aftercare. It's important to manage the technical handling of the project & ensure that all work is done in accordance with my clients SHEQ-system.
They are looking for someone who can show initiative, works to high standards and strives to provide a high level of service to clients. It's important to have leadership qualities and be a good communicator to help project cohesion. Someone who places particular importance in working in line with my clients company standards and procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Guides, leads, evaluates, motivates and coaches his/her team.
- Encourages cooperation between subordinates through communication as well as actions and decisions.
- Drive communication with clients.
- Orders materials according to the design brief for projects assigned to him and professionally, stores them and protect them against theft.
- Proactively evaluates and co-ordinates the requirements of work, according to the plan; resolving potential problems, highlighting and reporting differences accordingly.
- Active input in Safety policy, aspires constantly to improve, reports defects and makes suggestions for improvement.
- SSSSTS, NRSWA
- Minimum of 2 years in a construction based role in utilities sector
- Worked on cable installation projects
- Company Car
- Fuel Card
- 10% Pension
- 25 days holiday
Location - East Anglia/Essex
Apply - Please contact Matt Redwood /
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer