Site Supervisor 'hands on'
Project Locations: Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire & Buckinghamshire
Up to £40,000
i-texo recruitment is looking to recruit a Site Supervisor/ Site Manager on behalf of a privately owned Main Contractor based in Bedfordshire. Works will be between £100k - £1m in value and delivered to a high quality on, alteration, fit out and refurbishment projects in the commercial, healthcare, education, retail and leisure sectors. The client is looking for a Site Manager who can strengthen their business by bringing knowledge and experience from similar works.
As a Site Manager, your duties will be:
• Achieve production targets and carry out programming and monitoring to ensure that deadlines are met
• Read and understand specifications, drawings, preliminaries, preambles and contract documentation
• Requisition and management of materials/delivery
• Issue subcontractors with regular short term programmes to ensure planned progress is achieved
• Hold progress meetings
• Display on site an up to date copy of the construction programme indicating the progress to date
• Ensure full compliance with all Health & Safety aspects
• Obtain risk assessments and method statements from contractors prior to work commencement
• Safe storage and co-ordination of materials
• Preparation/ assistance with the site progress reports
• SMSTS/ SSSTS
• First Aid
•Ideally from a trade background.
If you are looking for your next move please contact Russell at i-texo recruitment for a confidential conversation.
- Site Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job