Site Supervisor - Dublin Ref. 187
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is well renowned for its revolutionary multifunctional printers, duplicators and fax machines, state-of-the-art Document Capture, Distribution & Content Management Software and more personal products such as high-performance digital cameras and accessories. We currently have a vacancy for a Site Manager to carry out the day to day running of a Ricoh managed site in Dublin and to deputise for said manager during periods of absence. To maximise customer satisfaction through providing a quality service, coupled with ensuring site activities/operations are operated efficiently and effectively in line with Company procedures and processes.
What you will be doing
- To act as an influential and senior member of staff supporting the site manager at all times.
- To be responsible for ensuring customer service levels and quality are achieved.
- To assist in gathering management information in line with site requirements.
- To ensure all work carried out is to the highest quality and meets customer deadlines, SLA and KPI’s.
- Responsible for ensuring BPS processes are measured and managed.
- Ensure site is well maintained and professional looking at all times.
You will ideally have
• Proficient- Advanced IT skills (Advanced Print Driver Knowledge, MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint and all software required to manage service)
• Experience in a legal print or mailroom environment.
• Excellent time negotiating and re-negotiating skills
• A strong customer focused approach, exhibiting a reliable and responsible attitude.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong people management skills and experience managing and motivating teams
• Keen team player.
• Ability to work on own initiative and a flexible working approach.
• Excellent time management skills.
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join our company, who likes a variation to their day and is looking to make a real difference within this dynamic and fast-moving environment.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'