Site Setting Out Engineer
Linsco Recruitment are currently working with a leading new build housing developer and they are recruiting for a Site Setting Out Engineer based in Leeds
You will be responsible for:
- Setting Out
- Levelling off
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Carrying out Quality Checks.
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Producing QA reports
- You will be able to operate total one man stations, read drawings, mark up the site drawings and produce as built surveys
- Proven track record as a Setting Out/Site Engineer with at least 3 years experience in the role
- Experience working on medium to large scale construction projects
- Experience on highways and structures
- Experience using robotic one man systems and AutoCad
- Experience with Steel Frame and Reinforced Concrete on a previous project
- Own equipment is essential
- SMSTS Certified is desirable
- First Aid is desirable
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.