Site Services Supervisor
Here at Iceland we have a very exciting opportunity to join our expanding Site Services team to assist the Facilities Manager in Supervising a team of on-site Engineers. The team are growing due to the re-opening of our Deeside Depot and we will require the assistance of a Site Supervisor on a full time and permanent basis.
The aim of the Site Service Supervisor role is to oversee the team of Engineers and ensure that the Iceland Deeside office, depot and all associated facilities are maintained in a safe operating manner, that the buildings are maintained to the highest possible standards, in accordance with legislation and best practice.
Unlike other vacancies of this nature we operate on a day shift pattern, as well as other very attractive benefits such as; free parking on site, subsidised Restaurant, Costa Coffee, discounted gym memberships, 10% discount in all Iceland stores and 20% discount from club individual restaurants.
- To report directly to the Facilities manager and oversee the site services team with all of the following…
- To ensure that the office, depot and associated facilities are maintained to the highest possible standards at all times and that the building infrastructure and fabric are robustly protected and cared for, including the operation of ancillary equipment.
- Work within the department on both planned and reactive maintenance.
- Maintenance repair and installation work involved with the operation of Large Industrial Ammonia Refrigeration Plant, insuring that plant is available and maintained to optimum performance levels at all times.
- Maintaining documentation to ensure company legal compliance.
- Refrigeration Plant
- Dock Levellers
- Access Equipment/MHE
- Maintain stocks to enable the company to operate safely, effectively and efficiently with the minimum disruption.
- Installation of new plant and equipment.
- Continual assessment of plant, to ensure most effective performance, in both energy and operation.
- R&D for on-going projects to ensure best practice within the industry.
- Using the CMMS (shire) to ensure all regular maintenance is carried out.
- Ensure regular mandatory checks including but not limited to;
- Maintain building management systems with particular attention to Trend.
- To undertake internal office furniture/equipment handling removals and relocation, including the conference/training rooms and any necessary audio visual equipment, configuring to the user requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- Educated to GCSE Level standard or equivalent in maths, English and Science subjects.
- Qualification: O.N.C. or C & G Certificate Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Building Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"