Princes are currently seeking a Site Services Engineer to join our Manufacturing site in Long Sutton. As Site Services Engineer you will report into the Site Services Engineering Manager and be responsible for proactively managing Asset care to ensure that equipment performance is optimised.
The role of Site Services Engineer is varies as you will be responsible for planned to schedule, response to breakdowns and associated RCA and correction action is undertaken in a timely and professional manner.
Key responsibilities of the Reliability Engineer will include; safety, quality and hygiene, asset management, stores management support, site services and energy management, site electrical management, continuous improvement and development of the team.
- HNC or equivalent in an Electrical or multi skilled engineering discipline, hands-on experience with a demonstrable track record of success.
- PLC fault finding and programming - Siemens preferable
- IEE/IET 17th Edition preferable
- Demonstrable track record of achieving results / managing change.
- Strong operational grounding within a complex fast moving manufacturing environment.
- Operated and familiar with implementation of the principles of World Class Manufacturing environments / Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Good working knowledge of operating systems such as SAP, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Key experience of operating utilities plant; effluent treatment, steam raising plant, Compressors and fridge plant.
This position will be working on shift pattern
Princes are a multibillion turnover global FMCG organisation who have been established since 1880 and today employees over 8,000 people across our various sites both in the UK and Worldwide. Our vision is to become the 'First Choice Food and Drink Group’ lead through the excellent work our highly passionate, professional and dynamic colleagues strive for. Our Head Office, based in the vibrant city of Liverpool, sits in the prestigious Royal Liver Building and is home to 450 driven and innovative colleagues who help to ensure our own label products and customer own brand labels are enjoyed by millions of people every day. We also have 10 Manufacturing sites across the UK that specialise in creating the best quality products for our customers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"