Be develops luxury homes for sale as well as operating homes for the private rented sector. Not all property developers are the same as at be we see our developments as the foundations of whole new communities. After all it's people that make the place and that is also true of working at be. For more information please visit www.be.co.uk
Be is looking to recruit an experienced Site Secretary to oversee and manage all administration duties on a large project based in our new offices in Chiswick.
- Prepare, collate and provide all necessary supporting documentation for meetings and appointments
- Take, prepare and distribute internal and external meeting minutes as required, occasional travel may be required
- Ensure that company databases and systems are maintained and fully up to date
- Pro-actively assist in the project management of one-off and recurring internal/external events and projects. Occasional travel may be required
- Support the line manager and team members in maintaining smooth running of the administration function
- Support other team members of the wider administration team; provide holiday and sickness cover to other disciplines as required
- Assistance with the smooth running of the suite Health and Safety requirements
The Brentford development is set over 4.7ha of industrial land which has been reclaimed for this project and is set to be build over two main phases. Phase 1 consists of the construction of a 17,500 seat stadium for Brentford FC due for completion in August 2019 and the works will commence in March 18. The residential section of Phase 1 consists of 487 homes delivering a mix of private and affordable rental units.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Good excel skills for MI reporting and knowledge of basic formulas (Sales reports, producing excel spread sheets for the team for budgets)
- Intensive diary management
- Able to handle a large team with varied tasks and meet deadlines set
- Able to communicate well with senior members of staff including directors
- Proactive and willing to help out others
- Team player
- Previous proven experience in an administrative role
- Database management
- Good standard of education or relevant experience
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Experience of the Construction/Development industry
- Member of the Institute of Professional Administrators or Institute of Administrative Management
You will be able to:
- Model behaviour that shows respect, helpfulness and co-operation
- Recognise the importance of relationships and build these across the organisation
- Identify your customers' needs and expectations and strive to deliver them
- Make best use of available resources and seek new sources of support when necessary
- Take personal responsibility for making things happen
- Find practical ways to overcome barriers
Be embraces diversity in the workplace.
Our founding and now sister company, Willmott Dixon, have built a reputation over the last 160 years as a sustainable contractor which delivers quality buildings across a wide variety of different uses from schools, public buildings, offices and houses. Ensuring that the homes and communities we create are truly sustainable is an important part of our business and something we believe is the right thing to do.
Supported by a team of over 80+ multi-disciplined staff, we have the ambition, skills and experience to deliver on our mission to create great places to be. Perhaps more importantly, we also have an unwavering commitment to changing the face of property development.
* Benefits may vary dependent upon the role and type of employment contract.