Creating communities to live, grow and flourish
We believe that the pride and commitment of our staff are the key to our success. By ensuring exceptional levels of care and quality throughout, we aim to become the foremost provider of first class homes and customer service.
Our aim is to establish our reputation as the leading provider of top quality homes and first class customer service in the UK housing sector and to compete for market share with the established residential developers. We want to challenge and change public perception of new homes being inferior to older properties, by delivering a product which surpasses buildings of the past in terms of quality, efficiency and comfort. We are also committed to following a purchasing process that removes the stress and anxiety associated with moving home and one where customer satisfaction is embedded into all aspects of our business, supported by guarantees from a leading UK brand synonymous with honesty and trust. Our vision is, that by creating first class Communities, we will become the residential developer of choice in the UK.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager an opportunity exists for a driven and customer focussed Site Sales Negotiator to lead with the company’s front line site sales strategy. This role has responsibility for delivering the sales reservation and legal completion profile adopted by the business.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Securing sales in line with company projections, at or above budget price and at the required weekly sales rate
- To strive to ensure that Customer Satisfaction scores are above 95% at all times
- Ensuring first class customer service is provided at all times and all site sales processes and procedures are followed in their entirety on every occasion
- Projecting a positive and professional image with all customers (internal & external) and taking on the role as a customer champion throughout the buying process
- Driving sales prices forward at every opportunity, whilst maintaining the highest ethical standards in all customer transactions
- Ensuring show homes and sites sales complexes are maintained to the highest standard
- Ensure all sales literature and brochures are readily available and on display in sales complex at all times
- Carrying out periodic market research on competitors’ product to ensure we are up to date on market demands, product innovations and sales prices.
- Assisting the Sales and Marketing Manager in formulating site specific marketing strategies.
- Providing advice/recommendations on product specification, potential enhancements and innovation.
- Ensuring the company online sales system is accurate and maintained at all times Attending/conducting pre-occupation and hand over demonstrations with customers
- Fully complying with the company’s response times and customer service guarantees
- To maintain the highest level of service and ensure Mystery Shopping scores are at a level acceptable to the company
- To ensure all personal data is kept securely and in line with the company policy.
A proven track record of delivery as a Site Sales Negotiator within an established residential developer with a detailed knowledge of the residential sales market in the South East, with a focus on the Thames Valley region.
Comfortable with the environment generated by a high-volume sales operation within a major development area and a proven track record of delivering sales targets.
Good IT skills are required and a willingness to embrace progress
Flexibility and Change Orientation - The ability to grasp problems and issues by breaking them down into their component parts, to solve problems, process information, assess risks, form judgements and develop solutions.
Achievement Drive - The motivation to strive towards achieving challenging goals, high standards and making continual improvements in the way things are done.
Customer Orientation - The desire to help or serve the customer to meet their needs. Focusing efforts on discovering the internal or external customer’s needs, and bringing all resources together in order to meet those needs.
Strategic Orientation - The ability to think long-term to develop visions and concepts and the capability to take responsibility for implementation.
Working Together - The capability to build strong working relationships and share common goals with colleagues to help achieve team and business success.
Communicating and Influencing - The ability to seek out, clarify, share and communicate so that individuals and the team have all the information needed to work effectively.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job