We are a successful business overseeing the planning and construction of loft conversions and home extensions within the London area. Our office is based in West London however, the job role is predominately site based and "on the road", generally meeting in the office once per week.
Essential requirements are as follows:
- Building Experience and good knowledge of domestic construction of Lofts and Extensions, but particularly
Expertise with regards to roofing and the issues that can arise.
- Able to communicate and liaise effectively with Contractors (Independent Builders), Clients and Building Control. English fluency (both written and verbal) is an absolute requirement
- Understanding of general construction and elements of problem solving when issues arise.
- Ideally live in West London area within 30-40 minutes travelling time of the Office.
- Start date: ASAP
The initial duties include:
- Day-to-day site/roof inspections liaising with Builders and Project Co-ordinators in all the London postcodes.
- Communicating via email, phone and simple bespoke IT packages for recording site progress.
- Dealing with clients, contractors and the office regarding progress and issues.
- Ex Roofer with considerable Hands on experience, Ex Building Control Officer, Site Supervisor, Building Surveyor or ex Trade.
We are a dynamic and lively work environment and are looking to recruit the right candidate rather than just fill a job role. We have no upper or lower limit on qualifications and many people who may think they are "under or over-qualified" may in fact be ideal.
The benefits include use of a company pool vehicle, telephone and iPad. The salary is competitive and negotiable dependant on experience and qualifications.
Please send a full CV, detailing any qualifications and experience with a covering letter.