Site Reliability Engineer - 100% Remote
£55,000 - 70,000 (+ 7.5% Bonus)
I am working exclusively with one of the leading SaaS companies on the planet right now. As a Site Reliability Engineer, you would fit directly in their Digital Banking Transformation unit within a team of 20+ SRE/DevOps Engineers. Their solutions empower small-medium sized banks to large financial institutions, servicing over 20 million end-users. They have consistent investment cycles into the company’s IT Infrastructure, the latest being a Migration project onto a Public Cloud. This is a fast paced and exciting position for any ambitious Engineer.
- Improve and maintain both CI/CD Pipelines and Infrastructure as Code.
- Heavy focus on the Cloud Infrastructure.
- Contribute to the operational deployment and development of automation and self-service frameworks.
- Manage projects through to completion.
- Provide technical expertise and contribute to new ways of working.
Required from you;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to show personal initiative when completing tasks including complex problem solving
- Strong understanding of a Cloud platform e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP (Desirable)
- Strong understand of SRE/DevOps tools - Kubernetes, Git, Terraform, CI/CD, Ansible
- Experience working within a Scrum, Agile or Kanban methodology
- Experience following modern IT practices influencing Change, Configuration, Release and/or development.
- Good understanding of Coding, Databases and supporting Applications in a highly available and robust manner.
- Specific paid training and certifications for your career development
- Health and Dentalcare insurance packages
- Matched Pension Scheme
- Employee Bonus Scheme
- Generous Holiday Allowance, with flexibility options.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'