Are you experienced in Site Reliability Engineer or DevOps specialist that would love to be given the chance to drive change and automation within a fast-growing company?
Are you based in London, have a passion for automation and want to be part of a pioneering organisation?
If you answered yes to all the above, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are a leading business intelligence organisation looking for a motivated system, DevOps and Site Reliability Engineers to join our talented team in London.
We have a mission to improve the effectiveness of company boards by delivering a step-change in the quality of the information they receive; in turn helping directors to see what matters and take faster, smarter decisions.
What you will be doing:
- Monitoring production alerts, investigate, and solve for both the short and long term
- Working with developers and product owners to advocate for operational improvements in our software stack
- Troubleshooting, investigating and fixing production issues in cloud and hosted environments, including both hardware and internal software issues
- Investigating and fixing performance issues in a variety of applications and languages
- Designing and building features to improve the system and personnel scalability
Finally, you will be working within a team of agile developers where you will be helping to maintain a highly available and scalable infrastructure whilst introducing best DevOps practices which will ideally lead the company to daily releases in the cloud.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience with configuration management: Puppet/ chef/ ansible
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience developing scripts for Build, Deployment and maintenance
- A strong Linux background (comfortable working on the Linux command line)
- Experience of using a monitoring tool such as Splunk or Nagios
What you will get from us:
- A fantastic basic salary of 70k plus a 7% personal bonus
- A highly rated career with a huge amount of responsibility and autonomy, right from day one! You'll take ownership of a wide range of core business needs.
- Private healthcare
- 26 days holiday
- Large training budget
Does this sound like the next opportunity and challenge for you!?
Talent Point is a Hiring Communications business, working as sole hiring partners with our customers. We've ripped up the rules and torn apart the job spec to give you total clarity and visibility, painting a vivid picture (approved twice, both at Line and C-level) of the way this company lives, breathes and behaves, and how your role will look over years not months. We present only three applicants for every vacancy so, where we do represent you, you have a very high chance of securing a role with pre-booked interview times to plan around, in-depth vacancy details and no delays. Are you ready to seriously invest in your progression? Let's design your future.
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.
For information on how Talent Point manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy notice at talentpoint.co/privacy-policy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'