Site Receptionist - Based in Crick 7.30am - 5.00pm£9.50 per hour MUST DRIVE DUE TO LOCATION - TEMP ROLE
My client is a main contractor for an exciting project that is currently being undertaken. They are looking for a Site Receptionist to join their team to co-ordination all front office activities, including deliveries, stationary and ad-hoc duties.
- To be first point of contact of all company visitors ensuring registration log completed
- Management of meeting rooms including arranging refreshments and lunch when necessary
- Minute taking during meetings and distribution of notes
- Maintaining stationary levels for site
- Distribution of internal and external post including recording items on systems
- General ad-hoc duties as directed by Operational Manager
- Filing of company documentation including confidential items
This position is initially for 3 months but could lead to a longer term role for the right candidate. This is a 42.5 hour week the hours are not negotiable.
Please call Charlene for further details .
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"