Site Operative/Delivery Driver
Full Time, Permanent
We are recruiting for a Site Operative/Delivery Driver who will be based out of our clients' Wrotham office. The successful candidates will be responsible for carrying out duties in chemical stores and delivering products to our clients' customers.
This is a full time, permanent position working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday.
Our Client is the UK's leading crop production and grain marketing business, recognised for its close customer relationships with farmers and grain consumers and its successful management of the arable supply chain.
- Pick orders in Crop protection store
- Operate forklift to load/unload deliveries in the correct manner
- Put deliveries away in correct area of stores
- General site maintenance
- Communicate with storekeeper and manager regarding stock movements
- Deliver products to our clients' customers
- Take responsibility for vehicle and goods carried
- Plan efficient routes to deliver product within agreed timescales
- Be a good representative of Company at all times
- Follow customers site rules
- Always treat customers with respect
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately
- Ensure all deliveries abide by the terms of ADR regulations
- Ensure that the Company health and safety objectives for the site are met
You will have:
- Class C LGV licence.
- Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck Licence would be preferred however we can provide training for this.
- ADR Licence for package goods would be preferred however we can provide training for this.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- A flexible approach to working hours specifically in peak periods
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate with impact at every level
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Good time management skills
- Good written communication skills
- Customer focused
- Flexible approach to work and managing changing priorities
- Flexible attitude to working week and hours
Apply now with an up to date CV for consideration