Part-time posting (4 hours per day)
To record and distribute documents and drawings in accordance with project procedures and to act as Arup project secretary in site office.
With members of a small team, with colleagues of other organisations across the support discipline, and with Arup clients.
- Maintaining accurate records of incoming and outgoing documentation using paper and electronic systems.
- Issue documents according to project requirements.
- Meet requirements on document management systems.
- Archiving /Scanning/Printing - Renaming, recording and filing incoming hard copies of drawings (Internal and External).
- Assisting with document reproduction.
- Uploading and downloading incoming and outgoing correspondence from Extranet Sites.
- Verifying and checking documentation prior to issue.
- Travel arrangements, gaining required approvals, obtaining best price tickets and hotel rooms, booking via Arup systems and Agents
- Booking of Meeting rooms, refreshments, AV, Tele/Video Conferencing facilities
- Assisting with expense claims, timesheets, and other Arup procedural demands
- Answering telephones in absence of Team members, taking accurate messages and assisting callers in a helpful way.
- Diary Management
- Good IT knowledge - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Bluebeam or Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience of uploading/downloading from online websites.
- Have working knowledge of printing, binding, photocopying machines and scanning equipment.
- Conscientious/Methodical but flexible.
- Compliance-driven - Experience with management systems
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good organisational skills
- Be flexible
Due to the volume of advertising response, Next Consultants are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from us within 72 hours of submitting your application, we appreciate your interest but regret to inform you that your application has not been shortlisted.