Job Profile for Site Manager - LF267416
Our client is a is a successful waterproofing roofing contractor with projects across London and the Southeast. Working predominantly in the new build sector they also carry out pitched roofing works as part of their flat roofing contracts as well as Mansafe systems, roof finishes and blue roof systems. They install flat roofing products from Alumasc, Axter, Bauder, IKO, Langley and Proteus alongside occasional slating and tiling works.
Due to their expanding business and continued success, they are now looking to recruit a Flat Roofing Site Manager to join their team working on flat roofing and waterproofing projects ranging from £1m - £2m in the London area.
Site Manager Position Overview
- Organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour.
- Approve Time Sheets
- Programme works to suit agreed programme.
- Order materials based on schedules and knowledge of roof areas via tablet application.
- Ensure that material deliveries meet programme requirements.
- Ensure that the works, carried out safely and in accordance with Company requirements.
- Record variations as they occur and advise your Contracts Manger (No works are to be carried out without written instruction from Main contractors in line with Contract procedures)
- Ensure works installed as per approved working drawings and specification.
- Liaise with Company employed subcontractors and ensure work meets our requirements.
Site Manager Position Requirements
- Must have a minimum of 3 years previous site manager experience
- Must come from roofing & cladding background
- Must have CSCS card
- Must have SMSTS or SSSTS
- Good understanding of Word, Excel
- Must be based in the Southeast England
Site Manager Position Remuneration
- Highly competitive salary (D.O.E) £40,000-£55,000
- Company car/ car allowance
- Holiday + bank holidays
- Further benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'