Site Manager - Required for our client a successful Groundworks and building contractor. The Site Manager will be working for a company based on the outskirts of Wolverhampton and will be working across on a project in Leamington Spa. The Site Manger will be working for a company that act as a Sub contractor on ground works projects for Tier one contractors and have an outstanding reputation.
Site Manager Benefits
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Laptop + Mobile Phone
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Site Manager Position Overview
- The company are also heavily involved in bespoke houses and their own small developments
- Reading, interpreting and providing clear communications of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements.
- Cost control, daily / weekly target, materials call off, project programming, cost control on site
- Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met.
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
- Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the quality, environmental and health & safety aspects of the work are adhered to during our project phase on site.
Site Manager Position Requirements
- Ability to run up to 15 staff on site
- Experience in project programming, cost control and client liaison
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role with Civils & Groundworks projects
- Civils / groundworks experience working on housing developments
- Adverse with Health & Safety & Environmental procedures
- Full driving license
- Well-presented and articulate
- SMSTS & CSCS
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'