Your new company
Social housing contractor is looking for experienced site managers for projects in Manchester and Cheshire
Your new role
- Managing projects in the social housing refurbishment sector
- Projects typically range from £150k to £2m
- Can have more than one project to manage at any one time
- Sites are based in Manchester and Cheshire areas
- Ensuring projects are run on time and to budget
- H&S requirements including RAMS, toolbox talks, and inductions
- Managing subcontractors and labour
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience as a site manager
- Social housing experience ideally refurbishment, fit-out, and repairs
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid, and relevant qualifications
What you'll get in return
- Salary £35k-45k
- Car allowance
- Benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'