Aztec Resources are proud to be working on behalf of our client based in Macclesfield (SK10) who are looking for a Site Manager to join their team. This will initially be an 6-8mth contract however could be for longer.
You will be an experienced production or site manager and ideally Concrete manufacturing and engineering background would be an advantage.
Basic outline of duties include;
- Manage a small production and yard/distribution team of 8 members.
- To include quality control and stock control.
- provide on time delivery (order picking) with a site turnover of £1.1m
- Work closely with transport and sales departments, support the onsite sales manager with retail yard staffing.
- Follow a daily production plan.
- Follow site Health and safety policy.
- Be available for contract work (6-8 weeks possibly longer)
- Site management experience
- People management experience
- Concrete manufacturing and engineering background would be an advantage.
- Be immediately available
Hourly rate is £15 per hour/weekly paid.
For more information please contact Jo Piper.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'