On behalf of our client, RGB Recruitment are wishing to speak with experienced Site Managers who have a background of main contracting and experience working as a number one on projects ranging in value from £2m to £40m. Due to the success and growth and with a number of schemes already on site and about to start, this contractor are actively looking to appoint an experienced Site Manager on a permanent basis.
- Liaising with clients and reporting progress
- Supervising contracted construction workers
- Meeting subcontractors
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control checks
- Motivating the workforce throughout the project
- Day to day problem solving
- Using specialist construction management computer applications
- Ensure compliance and Health and Safety Regulations are in place and met at all times
The ideal candidate must be able to have the following:
- First Aid at Work
- CSCS Card
- Design + Build Experience (preferred)
- Good IT skills
- Passionate about Health & Safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'