Site Managers Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the logistics of the site & subcontractors
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Setting up site, Fire Plans, Inductions, Method Statement, Risk Assessments etc.
- Chairing and attending site meetings.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Coordinating sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitoring the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Solving design and technical issues on site.
Required Site Manager experience:
- Minimum of 5 years Site Manger experience.
- Experience with Steel frame builds, preferably Distribution Centres, Warehouses or Mega-Sheds.
- CSCS (Black/Management Card
- First Aid (Day Course)
- Construction related Degree desirable
Our client is known to be one of the best employers in the industry in terms of employee development. The salary is highly competitive with the bonus structure industry leading. If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'