Job Title: Works delivery manager (buildings)
Salary / Benefits: Negotiable
Start Date: ASAP
My client is a long established and highly successful civil engineering contractor specialising in railway engineering.
We are a primary contractor for Network Rail delivering a diverse range of projects from earthworks and
embankment stabilisation schemes to major structural projects such as footbridge replacements and bridge
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Civil Engineering Construction project work (at least 5 years)
- Supervisory management of work sites
- Working within a railway environment - Desirable
- Civils background - Essential
- Earthworks & embankments experience - Essential
- Suitability qualified by experience
- Railway Safety Training (PTS) - Essential
- First Aid
My client are seeking an experienced individual who will manage rail structures schemes such as earthworks
and embankments on a day to day basis, managing; paper work, materials, equipment, labour and sub-contractors.
Your experience will require you to prepare and implement site specific management plans with an emphasis on the
importance of health & safety at all times.
- Manage Network Rail and rail related infrastructure contracts
- Responsible for quality of works on site
- Update weekly progress on site programme and site drawings & share with Project / Contracts Managers
- Plan, coordinate & motivate effective deployment of allocated personnel and resources
- Accept, control & reconcile works materials and equipment
- Implement site safety documentation & contract plans to achieve the clients' requirements & specification
- Promote & implement site specific management plans to ensure site activities comply with CML policies
- Provide guidance & advice to site personnel for competent execution of contract works
- Liaise with the Contract / Project Managers at all stages of works
- Analyse & report contract performance weekly reports and weekly returns. Monitor cost against budget, identify progress of works against programme. Liaise with Project Manager & Commercial team to enable financial recovery in conjunction with Site Supervisor / Foreman
- Manage site sub-contractors & sign timesheets for work completed
- Administration / completion of site paperwork, records & head office returns
- Liaise with client personnel as required
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'