Have you got experience of working on multi-million pound schemes? Are you fed up of commuting into London? Do you want to work in Sussex? Then we may have a role for you….
Contract type: Freelance - Full time
Start date: March 2020
Duration: 12 months+
Randstad Contact: David Baker (Brighton Branch)
A well established national contract that works in a range of sectors which include rail contracts, healthcare, maintenance, education and other areas of construction.
£500 Multi-million pound scheme, 15 floors, RC frame, mix of office space, including fit out of operational building that is open and used by the public.
As one of the leading Site Managers you will be responsible for managing a variety of sub- contractors and labour packages under the instruction of the site based Project manager.
- You will be responsible for quality control
- Tool box talks
- RAMS & Health & Safety
- Site paperwork
- Reporting back to the Project Manager
- Material control
- Programme reporting
- Reading & interpreting drawings
- Providing input into the procurement team
- Managing project subcontractors.
- Attend progress meetings.
- Providing input in to design, making changes/recommendations where required.
- Ensuring required milestones are achieved.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING ON MULTI-MILLION POUND SCHEMES
- 2 years+ experience in a similar role.
- Good eye for detail.
- Be able to interpret construction drawings and designs.
- Strong man-management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good level of IT literacy.
- CSCS Card (Black)
- First Aid.
What you will get in return:
- A very competitive day rate.
- Opportunity for further contracts
- Access to a host of training course through Randstad CPE.
- The chance to work on a well resourced project.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Brighton branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'