My client, an established Housing Developer is looking to hire an experienced Site Manager for a project based in the heart of Milton Keynes. This is a Traditional build project over multiple phases
The ideal candidate will have experience of working on larger projects and who part of a production team whilst starting and finishing multiple projects
This is an exciting new project and one of my developers flagship projects
- No1 reporting in to the Contract Manager
- Will be responsible for all sub-contractors on the project from 1st fix to handover
- Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
- Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
- Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure
- Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
- Ensuring the development pass internal and external inspection processes
- Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
- Taking responsibility for self-development and the development of others
- Monitoring and controlling the quality of production and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors
- Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation
- Ensuring customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site
- Extensive housing experience, timber frame knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
- Must have been part of a team that has started and completed multiple projects
- Proven experience of managing a full site team
- Ability to work to a tight programme whilst delivering a quality product to their clients
- Experience of working with the NHBC
- First Aid
- Competitive salary
- Company Car/Allowance
- Incentivised Bonus Scheme
- Pension after completion of probation
- Holiday, 25 days per year
- Career Plans
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'