My client, an established Housing Developer is looking to hire an experienced Site Manager for a project based in Hutton, Essex
My client, a private developer who build quality homes for their clients and drive professionalism throughout their business are keen to appoint an experienced Site Manager to join their stable and successful team in Hutton, Essex to start their new phase on the scheme
The successful candidate will have extensive housing experience preferably retirement/care projects with a proven track record of starting and completing multiple projects
- No1 on site whilst reporting in to the PM on site weekly
- Providing clear direction to the on-site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets
- Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion, and the critical paths for labour, materials and plant, including material lead times
- Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
- Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
- Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure
- Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
- Ensuring the development pass internal and external inspection processes
- Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
- Taking responsibility for self-development and the development of others
- Monitoring and controlling the quality of production and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors
- Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation
- Ensuring customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site
- Previous Housing Development Experience, volume build
- Proven experience of managing a full site team
- First Aid
- Competitive salary
- Company Car/Allowance
- Incentivised Bonus Scheme
- Pension after completion of probation
- Holiday, 25 days per year
- Career Plans
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'