- Quality focused developer.
- Role created through full book of work.
A 5* NHBC certified, multiple award winning, nationally acclaimed NHBC Residential Developer with a definitive route for career progression and development.
Leading the construction of a prestigious residential development, you will:
- Liaise with the Technical Department to ensure the build requirements and programme is met.
- Complete weekly progress reports, holding regular contractor's meetings to review the programme, quality and presentation.
- Ensure the highest standards of health and safety are met at all times for the site team, subcontractors, visitors and clients.
- Regular inspection and quality control of properties.
- Meet stringent waste control and environmental policies.
- Plan and arrange visits by the National House Builders Council Inspectors to carry out accompanied stage inspections.
- Plan and arrange with Local Authority statutory services to carry out stage inspections.
- Complete a thorough Quality Inspection of each property prior to legal notice being served.
- Work with the Customer Services Department where applicable throughout the customer journey.
- Due to the development element of the role you will need to be outgoing and able to build and maintain strong business relationships.
- Getting the best value for money on contracts.
- Understanding of surveys / NECs.
- Ran Multiple projects at one time.
- Managed a team.
- General Commercial knowledge and understanding.
- Up to £60k base salary.
- Leading bonus package - highly achievable.
- Company car or car allowance.
- Clear route for progression within company.
- Private health-care.
- Pension contributions.
- Many more company perks.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'