Job Profile for Site Manager - 00067123
We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join a forward thinking and fast-growing Construction company based in East Sussex, with various offices throughout the South of the country. With plans to increase operations to in excess of £60m within the next few years, another Site Manager is required in order to facilitate the required increase in workload.
Site Manager Position Overview
- Day to day supervision and co-ordination of on-site staff, subcontractors, plant and materials
- Build and maintain good relations with staff, clients and subcontractors
- Work to Construction Programmes, ensuring production targets are achieved, whilst maintaining safety and quality
- Coordinate and lead site meetings with relevant team members, departments and clients
- Maintain strict quality control procedures and conduct regular site safety checks
- Ensure all materials and machinery, including those of subcontractors are compliant with technical and quality specifications
- Ensure projects run within budget
- Ensure adherence with H&S and ensure all relevant documentation is signed off as required
- Risk Management (identifying, eliminating, minimising)
- Information management / record keeping of all relevant paperwork
- Understanding of contractual requirements
Site Manager Position Requirements
- Minimum of 8 years' experience, preferable within Housing, Education, Healthcare & Commercial sectors
- History of good tenure in previous roles
- CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid at Work
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Capable of delivering high quality projects with values ranging up to circa £12m
- Full UK Driving License
Site Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary: DOE
- Discretionary Bonus
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mileage allowance
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'