We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to lead a well-established site in the Tyne & Wear area. The client we are working with, specialises in new build housing and are ever expanding, with a very healthy pipeline for the coming years.
- Requisition and management of materials/delivery
- Issue subcontractors with regular short term programmes to ensure planned progress is achieved
- Hold progress meetings
- Display on site an up to date copy of the construction programme indicating the progress to date
- Induct new starters on site
- Give full consideration to the tender allowances when establishing the site compound
- Manage Trades and subcontractors
- Ensure full compliance with all Health & Safety aspects
- Obtain risk assessments and method statements from contractors prior to work commencement
- Handle all customer care issues in a timely and professional manor
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience in a number 1 role
- Be able to interpret construction drawings and designs
- Strong management skills
- Able to push and drive subcontractors
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good level of IT literacy
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Ideally CPCS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'