We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join a leading national house builder and work for their East Anglia division. The successful Site Manager will take responsibility for all on-site management of small / medium new build housing sites around East Anglia.
The successful Site Manager will need to have extensive experience working on residential developments for a house builder / developer, including a good knowledge of road and sewer construction. The successful individual will need to be fully qualified - CSCS Black Card / SMSTS Certificate etc. - and have an excellent understanding of H&S and Environmental Regulations. It will be preferential for the Site Manager to have a background on the tools and have progressed through the ranks as it provides a greater understanding of the build process.
Site Manager Position Overview
- Agree programme for site at Pre-Start, organise Company and Sub-Contract resources to meet programme and constantly monitor production levels against programme
- Take timely action to remedy production short falls.
- Produce short term programmes relative to the master programme and implement with subcontractors
- As part of the Service Delivery, site managers are required to ensure that NHBC Reportable items are below a rating of 0.2 on their projects. Site managers should promptly communicate any potential RI issues to their line manager should they occur.
- Implementations and maintaining of LIBMS and Quality control
- Cost control and project specific KPIs
- Ensure that site is kept tidy and that the site is presented to the public in a clean, tidy workmanlike manner.
- Material delivery and control
- Represent the Company to its Clients in an efficient, responsible and pleasant manner.
- Liaise with NHBC, Building Control, Highways and Water Authority Inspectors to ensure technical compliance and programme.
- Take responsibility for safe execution of all works in accordance with current legislation and Company procedures. Liaise with Company Safety Managers and enforcing authorities.
- Co-ordinate drawings and specifications
- Assist with compliance of contractual obligations
Site Manager Position Requirements
- New build residential experience
- Having started on the tools and progressed through the ranks
- Fully qualified - SMSTS / CSCS Black Card / First Aid
- Detailed knowledge of NHBC requirements and building regulations
- Knowledge of Road & Sewer construction
- Good understanding of H&S and Environmental regulations
Site Manager Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Full benefits package to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'