An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Manager to join a well-established family run refurbishment company specialising in commercial refurbishments. You will essentially be a Site Manager managing the whole site from start to finish. The role will be predominantly site based, with most of the projects being in the Central London area.
- Previous experience delivering refurbishment projects within the commercial sector
- As Site Manager, you will be responsible for planning & managing all day to day site activities whilst maintaining programs and work schedules
- You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering quality structures and finishes on time and within budget
- You must be able to demonstrate a broad knowledge of the construction industry and you will be expected to liaise with contractors, conduct inductions, adhere to H&S, deal with any site deliveries etc.
- You will be required to hold a CSCS,SMSTS and First Aid qualifications
- You must hold a driver's license
- Excellent communication skills and good H&S knowledge
- IT literate
As a Site Manager you will be reporting directly to the Director of the company and will be responsible for all production staff on site.
No agencies please.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'