SITE MANAGER NEEDED
To work fast-track projects in Public Houses,Hotels and Shops.
Projects range from £10000-£10000000 from a few days to six months in duration.
£170 per day - freelance
Up to £42,000- £45,000 based on experience- permanent placement.
Location :Company based in Watford….supply projects Nationwide.
You will be responsible for supervising construction sites and running construction projects. You will be employed to prepare sites prior to the commencement of construction work (to set out the site and organise facilities), to plan projects and ensure that they meet agreed specifications, budgets and timescales and to oversee building work.
Other responsibilities include:
- liaising with clients and reporting progress, professional staff and the public
- supervising contracted staff
- meeting subcontractors
- making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- maintaining quality control procedures
- motivating the workforce
- problem solving
- using specialist construction management computer applications
- A flexible attitude is important as contracts are often short-term and relocation may be required.
Key skills for site managers
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate others
- Team working skills
- You need to have a foundation degree, an HNC/ND or a degree in a related area such as construction management, building studies, or civil engineering. Alternatively, if you have a lot of experience in construction, this may work in your favour.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"