Site Manager Role -
Venn Group is recruiting for a Site Manager to join a large contractor within the HV infrastructure industry on a permanent basis across the UK to deliver complex, high value projects for clients such as National Grid and the DNOs. The salary is negotiable.
As the successful candidate you will have experience in the below:
- Liaise directly with clients during site meetings, site staff and internally with the estimating & procurement departments and ensure a customer focused approach to site activities
- Highly literate and numerate with the ability to plan and manage works efficiently
- Allocating resources (labour, plant and materials)
- Manage work loads of gangs of directly employed labour, plant, and specialist sub-contractors to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Good level of financial awareness for accurate recording of site expenditure and variation works
- Creation of payment applications for works completed
- Experience of reinforced concrete construction, duct laying, excavation and trenching
- SMSTS (5 Day Site Manager)
- Minimum of 3 years site experience in a site management role
- Previous experience of working in the utilities or related sectors such as drainage, road construction/maintenance or groundwork's
- Working knowledge of New Roads and streetworks and working in a range of environments such as the highway, greenfield and brownfield sites
- Degree qualified (preferably in civil engineering or related field)
- NRSWA Supervisor
- Temporary Works Supervisor
To discuss the above role please do not hesitate to get in touch with Guy Hopkinson or Philippa Brown on . Alternatively please respond to this email with any enquiries.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"