Site Manager / New Build Housing - Buckinghamshire
Package - Basic Salary to £60,000 pa + car allowance, Company Pension, Private Medical Insurance, 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days with service
plus, bank holidays
A 5 star home builder who have been building new homes since the mid 70' are currently recruiting a Site Managers to work in Buckinghamshire. They have great coverage across the South East with a booming order book which can offer their Site Managers not only challenging projects but the opportunity to further progress their careers.
To apply for this role, you will need:
* Site Management experience on new build and traditional build projects
* SMSTS (Site Manager Safety Training Scheme)
* Effective communication skills with the ability to contribute effectively.
* IT literate (Microsoft office)
* Any industry related awards would also be advantageous
Site Managers responsibilities will include:
* Lead site meetings with professionals, including quantity surveyors, subcontractors, and the client.
* Maintaining strict high-quality control, Inspections and regular site safety checks.
* Ensuring the project runs to schedule and to budget, including finding solutions to problems that may cause delays, i.e. the late arrival of materials etc.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this position then apply by submitting your CV with a covering letter addressing the criteria in this brief.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'