I am recruiting for a fast growing dry lining sub contractor on the south coast.
They are looking to add an experienced manager to come in and take on multiple projects immediately, as my client will need the successful candidate to come in and hit the ground running.
They are continuing to win work and progress within the industry which offers security in future works. You will need to show that you have ran projects as the number one on site, in time and on budget. There will be potential for progression within this business as they continue to grow.
- Providing clear direction to the on-site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets
- Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion, and the critical paths for labour, materials and plant including material lead times
- Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
- Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
- Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure
- Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
- Ensures the development pass internal and external inspection processes
- Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
- Taking responsibility for self-development and the development of others
- Monitoring and controlling the quality of production and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors
- Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation
- Ensure customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site
SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid
The above qualifications are required as a minimum. Previous NHBC awards are also desirable.
If you are interested in the position please apply. There will be a 2 stage interview process which I will help you prepare for within plenty of time of meeting them.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- site manager
- dry lining
- suspended ceiling