Our client is an established, award winning regional housing developer based in the heart of Suffolk, responsible for a number of iconic schemes across Norfolk, Suffolk & Essex. Due to the growth of the company they are currently looking for a Site Manger.
You'll be responsible for the day-to-day on-site management of traditionally built homes, with sites ranging in size up to circa 100 units. Managing sub-contractors, overseeing material orders, health and safety management and programming, you'll be the focal point on site delivering schemes for an award-winning developer
- Ensuring projects are scheduled for works to complete on time and to budget
- Overseeing direct and sub-contract labour, resources and materials
- Ensuring a pro-active approach to Health & Safety, ensuring projects follow company procedures and legal legislation
- Maintaining a positive relationship with customers,, maintaining a professional standard service to ensure smooth running of the project
- Ensuring quality control is adhered to and works are completed to the highest possible standard
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience managing a development site is essential.
- Degree in Construction Management or an equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience working on social housing schemes or within general contracting.
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, apply via the link below and we look forward to discussing the role in more detail with you.
If this role is not for you but you are interested in hearing of different opportunities, we'd still be keen to hear from you, so please get in touch on the number provided.
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence.