Are you currently looking for a new role as a Site Manage to work with a High End Reisdential devlopper?
On offer is an attractive salary between £50,000 - £65,000 + competitive package with the opportunity to work and grow with a leading organisation in and around London.
* Managing sub contractors and trades in order to deliver
* Ensuring that all task are completed to a high standard
* Reporting directly into the Project Manager
* Ensuring health and safety on site
* Taking responsibility for the day to day running and problem solving of a section of the development
* Experience working within the residential sector
* Main Contractor or Developer experience
* Proven track record on a project from start to finish
* Valid CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid certificates
If this role sounds of interest please apply. Or if you would like more information call to speak to Coral on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.