Site Manager - New Build Housing
I am looking for an experienced house building Site Manager for a prestigious development based in the Nottingham area. If you have a strong background in managing new build housing sites and are looking for a new role then look no further.
The client have been building new homes for decades and have offices situated in the Midlands. They have great coverage of the Midlands and Northamptonshire and with a booming order book can offer their Site Managers not only challenging projects but the opportunity to further progress their careers.
They pride themselves on quality and their average build programme will vary from between 20 and 26 weeks.
So what do we need from you??
As an experienced site manager you will have the following skills/attributes and qualifications:
- Relevant experience in new build housing
- Personable with great customer service skills
- IT literate (Microsoft office)
- SMSTS (Site Manager Safety Training Scheme)
- First Aid
- Time served in a trade or HNC/HND (equivalent) in construction management
- Be prepared to go the extra mile in order to get the project completed on time and to budget
- Any industry related awards would also be advantageous
What will you get in return? The client offer both market leading packages and plenty of scope for career progression/development.
If this is you then what are you waiting for?
Apply now or contact Sam Sykes in the Leeds office for more info.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.