Site Manager – Poundfield Products are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join our successful company based in Creeting St Mary near Needham Market.
Here at Poundfield Products we specialise in precast and prestressed concrete and currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Site Manager to be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the site, management of staff and all compliance with Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
Other key duties of the Site Manager include:
- Management of site operations and production
- Management of staff and absence
- Site health and safety compliance
- Maintaining Quality standards
- Organise and oversee daily production
- Ensure daily operational tasks and targets are completed
- Ensure that any issues affecting operations are dealt with as swiftly as possible
- Organising labour to cover areas needed due to absence
- Monitor absence and review staff attendance
- Allocate the team to specific tasks on a daily basis
- Monitor and appraise performance of site staff
- Liaise with production supervisors regularly
- To assist with helping to provide solutions that will improve efficiencies
- Ensure compliance with HSEQ policy
Skills, experience and attributes required:
- Experience in a similar role essential
- Ability to manage staff at all levels
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and compliance procedures
- Background within the military is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of Manufacturing and Production
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
On offer is a negotiable salary dependant on experience. We are experiencing continued growth and celebrate success.
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday 6am to 3pm. If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, and Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: site, manager, operations, management, Health and Safety
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer outlined within this advertisement to review your application for the specific role applied for.
- Health and Safety